“Something yummy for everyone served with a smile!”

Omega Pancake House
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
“Something yummy for everyone served with a smile!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Let me first say I have 2 picky eaters. They were both happy with their pancake and chicken tenders. Paula even suggested making the hot chocolate with half chocolate milk so it wouldn't be too hot! I am usually weary when I order my eggs over medium well, but the cooks made them PERFECT! The French toast was flavorful and the bacon cooked crispy per our request. The ambiance is beautiful and restrooms clean.
My girls even got a lollipop before we left. Please don't let other reviews stop you from trying this establishment. If there is an issue all you need to do is tell someone and it will be rectified.
We will be back, no doubt about it!
Oh, the placemats are the perfect canvas for before meal drawing and tic tac toe

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not on the favorites list”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Clean, friendly, however I have to say theres not enough clean & friendly to make up for the food they serve in this place. Have to say I won't be going back and don't recommend for others either. Huge disappointment.

Bathurst, Canada
“Will not go back!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant may be clean and the staff friendly but the food lacks taste and heat. The coffee and tea were lukewarm, the grits tasteless even with sugar and butter added and the veggie omelette was poor. The peppers and onions were cooked to mush and the mushrooms were from a tin. We gave this restaurant two tries, but we will not go back. It's back to the Prince Creek Diner for us.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Highly recommend!!!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Me and my family We went for a trip In Myrtle Beach We stop for breakfast in the omega pancake house in Surfside we had the best breakfast excellent server we went back for lunch and we try back for dinner we are very disappointed because they not open for dinner this is our new favorite restaurant for breakfast and lunch

“MORE THAN JUST BREAKFAST!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family just made a mini vacation trip to myrtle beach. We stayed in the surfside beach area. We stopped at the Omega Pancake House in Surfside Beach and i told my husband REALLY!! I was so tired of going to pancake houses that were not only dirty but the food or the service was not worth spending our hard earned money. I was so dumbfounded when we walked in, first the cleanliness and welcome you get when you walk through the door. Second the smiling faces of the servers. Third the food prices were reasonable. Fourth, MAN the Quanity and Quality of the food and more than just breakfast. Plus the server was on point with recommendations of food and making sure we had what we needed. We will be coming back here everytime we come to the beach.