“Amazing Burgers”
Review of Southside Grill

Southside Grill
Description: Small owner operated restaurant with made to order burgers, seafood, salads, steaks and homemade desserts. B.Y.O.B.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had the huge hamburgers, they were great tasting and great value. We had the carrot cake to eat later, one piece was more than enough for two of us. The service was very good, it was nice to eat in a family run restaurant. There's no bar, but if you bring your own beer, she has frosted glasses.

3  Thank gouligan

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were in Surfside and found the Southside Grill on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. It is a great locals' place where they know everyone's name. The food was fresh and everything is homemade. My crab cakes were terrific and my wife loved the burger. We heard the desserts are great but we were too full to try one. We'll come back and have dessert first. We can't wait to be a local so we can be a regular here.

4  Thank ALincoln53
Reviewed March 21, 2014

A very small non descript location. You need to keep your eyes open to find it. If you are from Pittsburgh, or are a Steelers fan, you'll love the decor. Our party had the seafood platter. The flounder was excellent. My husband had the burger and it was a good size. We found the prices to be reasonable. It's family run, and that makes all the difference. They do aim to please. One recommendation I would make to the management. Please make butter available for the baked potatoes. The pseudo butter I had was the ruination of a good baked potato. Don't like chemical spreads. Yuck.

2  Thank gigi71011
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We arrived at Surfside Beach and my Dad was telling me about this place to eat that was amazing. My dad told me they had moved but didn't know if they were back in town or not. So we stopped by and they were open. The owners were very friendly and visited with us for a bit telling us about the place. This was my first time to go, but my dad had been there several times before. The food was awesome and the prices are great especially with the portions that you get. I will be back in the future for sure. GREAT JOB RICK! Wish I could eat your food all the way back here in Mississippi.

4  Thank Rob M
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great home cooked style meals, best burgers in the area. Best cheese steaks in all of Myrtle Beach! Home made desserts are not to be missed and Saturdays are homemade chocolate chip nite.

2  Thank Doc M