WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great crab legs and prime rib!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood

Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great crab legs and prime rib!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Liked the crab legs and prime rib. Although it was a little pricey, $26.99 and we had a $3.00 coupon, which made our tab for two $55.50, which included one tea and one water. It was our once every couple of years treat to ourselves.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Trekki
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thanks so much for the kind comments and for taking the time to write a review for us! Look forward to having you back in again for dinner in the near future.

Take care,

Danville, Virginia
“Food is very fresh!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

I'm not a fan of seafood and I don't eat crab legs at all, but I had no problem finding plenty of fresh and tasty food to eat while my friend noshed on crab legs. The salad bar was the freshest I've seen in a long time. I do enjoy cstfish and theirs was very tasty. Crabby Mike's is always one of the places we dine every year. The servers are friendly and the food is quite good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Piglet601
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor! We are so glad that you dine with us when you visit our area. We strive very hard to keep a varity of food and vegtables on our buffet. We like to be sure that there is something for everyone! Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I met my sisters here for dinner. My kids LOVED th cute decor! The decorations kept them busy while me & my sisters enjoyed everything! I am not a fan of seafood but had wonderful prime rib and filet tips. My sisters loved the homemade soups and the different varities of shrimp. Especially the Shrimp Scampi! We now have a family tradition to look forward to when we visit Surfside Beach every fall. Thank you for the food and great service Crabby Mikes!

1 Thank megmoon2525
Dear Meg,
Thank you for making Crabby Mike's a new tradition in your family! I have a large family myself and it is nice to create new traditions! So glad that you and your family enjoyed everything and we look forward to seeing you and yours on your next visit! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Food And Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The best seafood restaurant on the Grand Strand. My family and I eat at Crabby Mike's whenever we vacation in the Myrtle Beach area. I love the atmosphere as well.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank humblebee4
Dear Humble Bee,
We are so glad that you eat with us when you visit the Myrtle Beach area! Thanks for the great compliment and we hope to see you on your next visit! Thanks for posting on Trip Advisor!
Concord, North Carolina, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Impressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

We were not impressed with the food here at all. Service was quite okay but not the food. Except for the crab legs, there isn't any food tasty at all, certainly not the soup.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JonJohn2176
Hi!
I am very sorry you did not like any of our food. We certainly strive to please each and every customer that comes through our doors but we are not 100% successful. I wish we had been with you. We have an Executive Chef that makes all our food from scratch daily. Our Pastry Chef makes all of the desserts as well. Thank you for taking the time to put your review on Tripadvisor.

Take care,