“Great Wings, Fun and Just a Good Time!”

Fat Jack's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 30, 2014

It was my understanding that Fat Jack’s has been a Grand Strand institution since the 1970's. They offer 15 sauces and have first rate customer service. I heard they won a bunch of awards for wings and just had to try them. The wings platter allows you to choose 3 wing sauces and 2 appetizers with celery and carrot slices. The wings were lightly breaded, fried to a nice crisp outside and sauced nicely....and they have Yuengling on tap! This place rocks. Great service. Awesome wings and just an overall fun place. If you are a wings and beer dude - you have to stop here while in Myrtle Beach area!!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Some of the best wings in town. I have been here several times and I tell you what these are great. You should stop in if you are in surfside and give them a try.Well worth it.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Fat Jacks about 20 Times, they have the best wings on the beach. I haven't tried anything else however I'm sure it would all be good as well...

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Garlic parm are great; love them crispy! Teriyaki were tasty! Nephew disappointed in Cajun sauce. Good deal.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very friendly staff and the food was off the chain good. The price was excellent. We had a mixture of wings and raw fries and sweet tea. We will eat here again for sure. It's a small restaurant just past Ocean Lakes Family Campground. We drove our golf cart down there so we didn't have to get in the traffic. It was bike week and there was a lot of traffic.

1  Thank grits29078