“BEST WINGS”

Fat Jack's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We had a pizza and wings night during our stay in Myrtle Beach. The wings were big,juicey and not over cooked. If you are looking for wings you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were on vacation and came here for take out our last night. I wish we had tried this restaurant earlier in the week. The owners / wait staff was so friendly. They have a nice selection of beers on tap. We waited to order take out until we got to the restaurant. It was not long and we had our large order to go. We enjoyed talking to the owners. When we returned home our food was excellent. The wings were done just right. Next year we will be taking the whole family and eating at the restaurant.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This is our third year in Surfside Beach where we stay with our whole family including our kids. The first place they choose to eat upon our arrival is Fat Jacks. The inside is a little dated but the selection of wings and all the flavors are outstanding. If you are expecting "fine" dining, go somewhere else. If you want just plane good food this is it. See you next year

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was a little concerned by the location, in an older looking strip mall, but as soon as I walked in i felt comfortable. Wings were EXCELLENT. We got to choose 3 different sauces for our wing platter, we picked hot cajun, hot buffalo and garlic. They were cooked perfectly (crispy and juicy) and the sauces were delicious. NOTE: do NOT go here when you are starving, we waited at least 30 mins for our order to come out. I think they cook all of the wings to order, which is great, just make sure you order an appetizer or something

1  Thank travelerm1030
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went here in 2012 with no problems. Went here tonight and ordered 36 wings that were 3 different flavors. Upon going home.. the order was wrong. Called up there for no one to answer the phone until I kept calling back. It was 10pm which is when they close. The guy which I assume was fat Jack said he would remake the order. I went to pick it up and they brought up only 24 wings which were made the same way!!! When asked why the whole order wasn't replaced and telling him the order was still wrong he started yelling at me. He told me I changed what I said and that I just wanted more wings for free. When I told him I ordered honey bbq he told me to dip the garlic in the honey sauce they so nicely threw in the bag. Even the cook said they were wrong but fat Jack continued to yell at me. I.told him I want giving him any business and to refund my money. He surely hesitated and got nastier with me. Rude. Smelled bad in there. Poor customer service. All I wanted was my wings remade to what I actually ordered. If I'm paying 38$ for wings they need to be right!!!!