“Best advice and fresh seafood”
Review of Fishmonger Seafood

Fishmonger Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I wandered in looking for crabbing advice and got everything I needed to take my little ones on a great crabbing adventure. I came back over and over for the incredible selection of fresh caught fish. Get there early because the clams go fast.

1  Thank C B

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I get my fish here love the clams and shrimp they also will cook it for you and they have great food also to eat. I love it great owner from up north where I am from is nice to go once a week and get some real fresh food

1  Thank ltlbudahs
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Made a quick visit looking for smoked fish. We hade eaten here before and were very pleased. Found exactly what we were looking for and had really good service from the employee. Definitely be back.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had a late lunch here....not fancy, simply good fried scallops and oysters. You can have your fish selection fried or grilled or steamed. I am not sure if they take cards. There are a few booths and tables. A fish counter, some bait, and some fish related food stuffs. Fries are the frozen variety.

1  Thank travelfun001
Reviewed January 30, 2014

When you walk in this place, it looks like a fish market....and a simple one at that.
There are a few booths, and some tables.
But Man! The best seafood on the Grand Strand! The crab cakes are huge and have NO FILLER. The shrimp is very lightly breaded, sweet and delicious. BUT, the calico scallops are like fried candy...so sweet, so tender, AWESOME!
We ate a lot of seafood during our month at the beach and found this place on out last day there. If we had found it first, we probably wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

3  Thank GranNan04