“Pet friendly, kid friendly, quaint affordable...”

Review of Seagrass Bungalow

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Lizbet232
Dallas, Georgia
“Pet friendly, kid friendly, quaint affordable spot right off the beach!”
Reviewed September 19, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

First of all - I check EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. My parents wanted to join my husband and I and the kids. I wanted something close enough to the beach to enjoy a short walk to it - it says 2 blocks but it's barely more than 1 to the sand. It's less than a mile from the shop/restaurant/bar area of the Surfside Beach Ocean street, and not far from restaurants and grocery stores, etc. on 17. Not only did my kids have a blast with the bunk beds, my parents had a big bed and we got our own room and bathroom. We were thrilled to find somewhere to also allow our dachshund to be with us.

Ok so for the negative reviewers below. The house IS AT THE BEACH. It's going to smell a little musty, IT'S HUMID AND ALWAYS WET! The yard is an outdoor area, so when you find nature in it, good grief. Duh. It's quaint. It's unique. It was inexpensive and close to the beach! What more can you need or want! I would recommend though that there be a good amount of bleach used on the one shower, it's got a good deal of mildew growing around it.

Long story short: if you're a snob, you might not like it. If you want a convenient, perfectly comfortable, and enjoyable stay so close to the beach, this is a great spot.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The 1.5 block walk to the beach for a 1/2 mile away price
Liked least: If planning to cook, there wasn't a lot of utensils, dishes chipped, etc. but usable
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Dec 2, 2014
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your beach vacation with us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing