“FOOD!!!!! :)”
Review of Bar-B-Que House

Bar-B-Que House
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

OMGoodness! This place is the BEST. The food is amazing. Stop by an order one of their BBQ House Plates. Believe me, you will be soooo pleased. Make sure to ask for the waitress named Jessica. She's so helpful and friendly. Best BBQ I've had in a while. Thanks guys, my family and I really enjoyed everything. Thanks Jessica.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Not the best I have ever had, but very good. The chopped pork and the smoked chicken had a great smoke flavor. There were several sauce choices available at the table, and I liked that. I have been to places that make the choice for you, or only one sauce. I tried a little of each sauce. The Eastern NC sauce was on par with what I have tasted at other Eastern NC places. I had never tried a Lexington, NC sauce, but thought it was very flavorful, better, in my opinion, than the Eastern. My preference is Memphis sauce (Corky's being my favorite), so the House sauce was closest to that flavor, and my favorite of the choices.

The hush puppies were great, and the butter mixture was excellent. The homemade chips were good. They tasted a lot like a raw potato. I mean that in a good way, since I love raw potatoes. Baked beans were good, onion rings were very good, however the green beans were not seasoned enough for my taste, but were cooked well.

The prices were very reasonable, and the portions left us with no room for dessert. Our server, and the other servers I observed, were very friendly and prompt.

Will definitely return on future visits to the area.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We have returns to this restaurant on many of our trips to Myrtle Beach. The service is always good and the food is tasty. Especially like the hush puppies and BBQ chicken. My son has ordered the loaded nacho's twice. Definitely interesting.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We love this place and visit every time we are in the area! They have a wide variety of food, not just bar-b-que and great sauces as well. The sides are great as well. The prices are reasonable and the portions are generous! I usually have to get a take out box because I am not leaving anything behind. The atmosphere is casual and the service is great! Thank you Bar-B-Que House for another great meal!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This plan does bar-b-que right....low and slow, smoked just right.

The homemade potato chips are the best I have ever had anywhere! We actually went through the drive through another day to just pick up chips to go with sandwiches.

Prices are reasonable for the huge portions...we had a plate and shared....

The sign outside usually has a really cute saying as well!