“No frills simple unit”
other travelers have booked this property
Enjoy The Beach! Romantic Pier
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enjoy The Beach!
Romantic Pier
WALK...Don't Drive To The TIKI BAR!!!
375'  Lazy River
SkyWheel
BrookGreen Gardens-must see!
Strolling Along
Forget Work Yet?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mrsracerp...
Joplin, Missouri
“No frills simple unit”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

The condo was small and somewhat dated but was clean,had almost everything we needed and worked well for the two of us for a short getaway. There is not a lot of storage space but we packed light and could easily slide bags under the pull out couch. The condo had a good view of the ocean, there are some boards available to use in the ocean as well as a couple of old rusty lawn chairs. The umbrella did not work and should be replaced.
The Myrtle Beach Resort offers pools, a gym, sauna, lazy river, basketball courts, playground, laundry and snack bars. It is fairly quiet and safe.
If you have a large family, are staying for more than a few days or need a glamorous place, this will not work for you. We appreciated that it was clean, fairly comfortable, affordable and simple.
You will need to bring your own beach towels. Pack light,then make a Wal-Mart run when you get there. There is a 20 minute unloading zone outside the tower. From there you will have a lengthy walk to the parking lot. Another reason to not have a lot of extra items to deal with. We enjoyed the ocean and Myrtle Beach has a lot of things to do if you get bored. The airport is simple to maneuver around and driving around Myrtle Beach is easy.

Connie R
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“By far, the best vacation Ever!”
Reviewed August 18, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I was hesitant when making my reservation, as I have been going to Myrtle Beach for over thirty years and had not heard about this Resort. Wow, was I surprised! Upon arriving at 3:00 am, security called me by my name and welcomed me to the Resort and said there was no charge for the parking pass as the owner of my condo had taken care of the fee. The short drive to the end of the road lead me to the Renaissance Tower on the beach! The condo was more than I expected, everything I needed, and more was already there, from the kitchen to the boards & cooler for the beach. There was nothing this condo didn't have! For me, the best part was the balcony, the ocean view was beautiful and you could see it from the sofa to the dining table! There was so many things to do here, from indoor/outdoor swimming, tennis court, lazy river, play grounds, picnic areas everywhere. The food was great at the Quarter Deck! I didn't get to see all of this property, I spent my days on this beautiful beach, the water was blue and the weather was awesome! Even the lifeguard was great, she kelp my beach chair locked up over night and would have it out in the mornings for me.. I didn't have to leave the property, everything was on site! I will be returning and bringing my family and friends with me! Best vacation Ever!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony and ocean view..
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing