“Pizza just like NY!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Valentino's Italian Restaurant

Valentino's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pizza just like NY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have lived in MB for about 6 months now and have been searching and searching for pizza like I had at home in New York. A friend recommended that I try Valentinos - This is finally it !!! The crust is amazing as well as the sauce and cheese. It wasn't too greasy and tasted amazing. I'm so happy that my search for great pizza in myrtle beach has finally ended. Although I got takeout - the restaurant looked very nice and a man was singing which made it feel homey inside. I'm excited to stop back to dine and try other items on the menu! So all my fellow New Yorkers - this is the place for pizza !!! :)

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Lozie31

Danbury, Connecticut
“Wow, my new vacation spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

ALL AROUND ECCELENTE!!! The food, service, and atmosphere were unbeatable, especially for early bird specials which are valid from 1-6 pm- $10.99 for a full dinner, select menu. I would go back, however, even to dine on the regular menu.

The bread is the BEST I have had in MB, but probably because it comes from New Jersey, where they have better water and hence better dough.

My husband loved the artichoke and it was sufficient for a meal when combined with bread and a very nice Pinot Noir wine. I had pasta pomodoro (real chunks of fresh tomato in this one), cooked to my liking- al dente and vegan (no cheese or egg).

Christina, our server, was more than accommodating, which is extra important to me, being that I have strict eating habits.

The atmosphere is cool/soothing, like a true Italian cafe. My mom thought it was a bit dark, but we didn't feel that, as this is the atmosphere we are accustomed to.

There are so many places to dine in this area, glad we stumbled on this one, which is tucked into a tiny strip mall, just south of Deerfield Plantation. GO, you'll love it!

We are so excited to have a new favorite place to eat, as we visit the area a few times every year....

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank sds
Marathon, Florida
“THE VERY BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Sometimes in your travels you stumble across a truly great restaurant. This is the one! Service, impeccable, music, soft and easy listening. Food outstanding and management unsurpassed. We have traveled the world and have dined at the best, Valentino's fits the bill. Looking forward to our next visit

Visited November 2013
2 Thank sailsup3
Myrtle Beach
“The NY Italian We love!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Tonight was an average Monday night, but to my delight I headed to Surfside to a "hole" in the wall restaurant "Valentino"...The Original John Giannone...however upon walking in the place was hopping...busy..we sat in the "other" side of the restaurant..no worries.

Jill, our waitress, brought us hot, sliced Italian Bread with Butter and Infused Oil. Appetizer was Baked Clams...I haven't had those in years...delish..., Couldn't decide on entree..Shrimp Scampi or Ala John Veal Plate...she suggested the latter..., which was veal topped with mushrooms, eggplant, prosciutto and mozzarella and side of pasta....(oye) In the meantime I had soup of the day. pasta fagioli soup - light tomato base, with loads of white and mixed beans and small pastas....again wonderful...

Entree came and it was superb...and husband had Cheese Ravioli...Both sensation. What I really liked was that the salt content seemed low, the tomato sauce was heartly without any lingering over taste in my palette...

Dessert was a cannoli ...not sure of the flavor but it had nuts and decaf coffee topped ...it was great..

We took home portions of our entrees for lunch tomorrow...I love that I get to give my taste buds another great meal...

Very comfortable..Sal check our table as well as other guests...and a lounge singer topped the average Monday night with easy music...we'll be back...

In summer I suggest reservations for sure...

There is an ear

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank oldjunquer
Oxford, North Carolina, United States
“Great Food - Great Waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had dinner here tonight with our favorite waiter Chris. As usual, food is great and Chris is great.
We had never had a bad meal here, and food just keeps getting better!

• Visited October 2013