“Surfside REAL Pizza and Italian Food”

surfside beach pizza and restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This restaurant is located 1 mile from the beach on surfside drive. Prepared to order authentic Italian food prepared by an italian chef whom I believe is from Italy.
Plano
“Surfside REAL Pizza and Italian Food”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

While this NOT a fancy place, it is a traditional pizzeria serving traditional pizza and home cooked selections. The pizza is home made..and the sauce is first rate..we head here when we want a "pizza fix" Our last visit, this past Saturday 5-3-2014 we ordered the mussels with marinara sauce, personal pizza (of course) and ravioli with vodka sauce. A+ on all...when a restaurant uses fresh, first rate ingredients, knows how to cook, and know their business you have success. If you want NY/NJ style Italian this is the place... and the desserts are wonderful! Enjoy a glass of wine or a beer with your meal!

• Visited May 2014

Charlottesville
“Perfect pizza joint”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Our whole family really enjoyed the pizza here and the waitress, Rosey, was great. We'd happily return.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've been a patron of Surfside Pizza for roughly a year. Their pizza is actually one of the best I've had since I moved here. Very flavorful, crust just right, great sauce. Heroes are served on great bread. I'm especially fond of their cold cut hero. They even have gluten free pizza. Had to try it, and all things considered, it was pretty decent. I haven't tried the pasta yet, but that's next on the agenda. Staff is friendly.

1 Thank Emily M
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Good experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went to this restaurant a couple of weeks ago to get some food to go. I ordered a plate of ziti, and a plate of meatballs & sausages w/linguini. They both were very good & plentiful. The sauce was especially tasty. Since then we have been there twice. I tried the stromboli, and I recommend that you try it. We had the pizza tonight (NY style), the 16" is very big. The next time we are going to try the antipasto salad, and two slices of pizza (they are big). I highly recommend you all try this place, if you enjoy Italian food. They also have a ribeye steak, and other foods.

2 Thank brgeor
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Top Shelf Pizza and more....”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stopped by once and have been back two more times in two weeks. FRESH, QUALITY ingredients coupled with fresh made dough equals a terrific product. Family owned and operated and they could not be more cordial and friendly. I really wish them continued success, we will continue to go there on our frequent trips to Surfside Beach.