“Great Food, Friendly staff - Best NY Italian & Pizza in Myrtle Beach area...”

surfside beach pizza and restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This restaurant is located 1 mile from the beach on surfside drive. Prepared to order authentic Italian food prepared by an italian chef whom I believe is from Italy.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Surfside Pizza & Italian Restaurant may not be the biggest, fanciest or best known, but in my opinion it is by far THE BEST! Having eaten their pizza many times in many varieties it is always consistently tasty and is as close to NY taste as I have had. Tonight I decided to veer off the usual and order the meat lasagna. WOW! It was the best I have ever eaten! The noodles were just the right doneness & thickness, I hate mushy pasta - no worries here. The sauce and meat were vibrant with flavor, combining together to make just the right spiciness to make you go into a food coma. Next trip I think I will try the spaghetti as my wife loves it so much, but will add italian sausage & meatballs. Staff is always pleasant & friendly. Please give them a try - your palate will thank you!

1  Thank KlingerCrazy
There are newer reviews for surfside beach pizza and restaurant

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went to this restaurant with local Murrells Inlet friends. My husband had the linguini with white clam sauce and said it was the best he's had in years and he's a native New Yorker! We also had meatball & eggplant sandwiches, calzones and pizza. Everything was delishious, the sauce so tasty and a great thin crust on pizza & calzones! Our waiter was such a polite, sweet kid. We'll definitely eat there again!

2  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went twice during vacation. One night had their chicken parm.Another night had their pizza. crust excellent, sauce-excellent. did not hold back on toppings or cheese. Better than any chain pizza, but cost a little more. It is worth it.

2  Thank beachbum045
Reviewed October 8, 2012

While at Surfside Beach we ate at Surfside Beach Pizza . Very good pizza and afordable.Nice and clean, a great place to take the kids for good local pizza.

1  Thank Doug S
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great find just up the road from the beach.. Great fresh ingredients, my pizza was the best I have had in a long while... My wife odered a sandwich and it was fresh and huge.. I would definately reccomend you check these guys out. Unfortunately the do not deliver to Garden City Beach.. but it is only a couple minutes up the road.. Get on the main beach road go to the Surf Side Pier, take a left and go up almost to the 17 business.. they are on the left. Maybe they will start delivering to GC Beach soon..

1  Thank travelertwindaddy