“chicken parm excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of surfside beach pizza and restaurant

surfside beach pizza and restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
greensboro, NC
“chicken parm excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went twice during vacation. One night had their chicken parm.Another night had their pizza. crust excellent, sauce-excellent. did not hold back on toppings or cheese. Better than any chain pizza, but cost a little more. It is worth it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank beachbum045

Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

While at Surfside Beach we ate at Surfside Beach Pizza . Very good pizza and afordable.Nice and clean, a great place to take the kids for good local pizza.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Doug S
“Great Fresh NY Style Pizza.. Best pizza in a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great find just up the road from the beach.. Great fresh ingredients, my pizza was the best I have had in a long while... My wife odered a sandwich and it was fresh and huge.. I would definately reccomend you check these guys out. Unfortunately the do not deliver to Garden City Beach.. but it is only a couple minutes up the road.. Get on the main beach road go to the Surf Side Pier, take a left and go up almost to the 17 business.. they are on the left. Maybe they will start delivering to GC Beach soon..

Visited September 2012
1 Thank travelertwindaddy
liverpool new york
“BEST I HAVE FOUND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have been going to S.C. for 15 years and could never find a good pizza. On a friends recommendation we went to Surfside Pizza and Italian Restaurant. The pizza was what I have been looking for and it took 15 years to find it. The crust was thin but crispy (good crust was what we could never find) and the sauce was very good. I looked at their menu and we came back for dinner. I had calamari on linguine with marinara sauce and I compared it with the best I ever had. I ordered the linguine el dente and it was perfect. My wife had the manicottii which was also EXCELLENT.I really believe most dishes are cooked to order as it should be. We dined here 2 more times in 1 month,bringing friends and they all raved about the food.Prices are reasonable and the portions are large. The staff is very attentive and polite. I am 72 years old of Italian descent with an old fashioned mother who could really cook. So when I rave about an Italian restaurant.you can be assured it is good because I am (as my wife says) the most critical person when it comes to Italian food. Going back to S.C. Nov. 1 for 6 months and will be eating here often.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank nino724sfd
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Pizza?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

It's been several months, but when we were there a couple of months after the opening, it was terrible..The cardboard on the box was thicker..Tasted like tomato puree...

Visited March 2012