“Great restaurant for Italian Food”
Review of Valentino's II - CLOSED

Valentino's II
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Surfside Beach on Highway 17 Business and the corner of 6th Avenue South. Just a few blocks south of Surfside Drive. Easy access by Golf Cart!
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The food, wait staff and owners make this a top choice for a restaurant in Surf Side Beach. Margarita
Pizza was perfectly cooked along with the veal parmigiana, spaghetti and meatballs and mozzarella sticks. Highly recommend you go there to eat.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We're only here for a week but we'll have dinner at Valentino's II again before we head home. The fettuccine Alfredo was really delicious-easy to tell the sauce was freshly made just for my husband and the fruitti de marre (pardon my spelling) was exactly as I hoped it would be. Lots of fresh tasty clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops, calamari that completely covered the Angel hair pasta and the olive oil based sauce was just right. Everything was perfectly seasoned and the bread was fresh and hot from the oven. Ilona showed us to our table and we found out how lucky we were to have found the "ORIGINAL" Valentino's.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stopped in for dinner the day we arrived in town for a 2-week holiday stay at a nearby resort. I just didn't feel like cooking after driving all day. We had a great Italian meal with very generous portions. The owner and the staff were warm and welcoming. It was a real treat to find an authentic family-owned and operated place (not a chain or buffet). Having grown up in New Jersey, where there is a little home-style Italian restaurant in the back of every pizza place, this place really felt like home.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Had dinner here with my wife the food was outstanding along with the service prices were also very good my wife liked it so much I plan on bringing her back for her birthday

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife and I just love Valentino's II. The manager and staff just always give you a warm welcome . The food is made with a lots of old Italian Tradition and Care. The restaurant has a great dance floor and we love the live entertainment and music...

Its a super fun place to eat, dance and just relax ...Several evenings they also offered free ball room dance lessons.

We also had a few occasions to use the facilities for parties and family celebrations, the staff just went out of their way to make sure every thing was perfect !