“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Valentino's II

Valentino's II
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Surfside Beach on Highway 17 Business and the corner of 6th Avenue South. Just a few blocks south of Surfside Drive. Easy access by Golf Cart!
Tyrone, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Valentino's II was recommended to us by a friend who visited Myrtle Beach with her Mom several years ago. My husband loves Italian food (and so do I) and is very fussy about his food so we made the short drive (well worth any distance traveled to get there) and were very, very satisfied. The food and service are excellent and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The owner, Ilona, is very sweet and professional and truly wants to ensure that you have a great dining experience. The servers are all excellent and our server, Susan, was so sweet, funny and very attentive. Food portions are very plentiful and one dinner could serve two people. I have been to this restaurant on my last three visits to Myrtle Beach and have had the spaghetti, chicken parm and lasagna and they were all excellent. Sauce is great, not too spicy, all fresh ingredients. Garlic bread is good and so are their desserts (they make their own), although I usually get a cannoli to go as I am too full to eat after my meal. I just can't say a negative thing about this restaurant. My husband loves Valentinos too (can't believe it) and always makes sure we go to Valentino's II. We are going to try their haddock tonight, can't wait. All I can say, if you don't make Valentino's a place to go while in Myrtle Beach, you are missing out on a great dining experience. You can bet I won't miss any opportunity to go to Valentino's when we are in Myrtle Beach.
Peggy A, Pennsylvania

Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Italian food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Rarely do I take the time to write a review but I would recommend Valentino's II to anyone looking for excellent Italian food at a great price and delivered with exceptional service and hospitality. The owner was very visible throughout our dining and made sure we were content and satisfied. Will be back again next trip and try to make it to one of their Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra dance parties with look alike crooners.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“One happy Itailian.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

It was our last night in Surf Side and looking for something new. Well we found a excellent restaurant in Valentino's. When my spaghetti was served the meatballs were so huge I had to look for the pasta. The server was wonderful she took our picture for us and introduced us to Ilona. She was very professional and you can tell she took pride in her restaurant. Hey, she is a Tony Soprano fan also. The best part was eating that meatball the next day in Pa. after a long drive back to Pittsburgh. We will be back next year to munja munjj.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Dinner was very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had never been here before but glad we came. The food was perfectly prepared. We started with the House Salads that were made with good leafy lettuce not Iceberg, then, Pecan Crusted Grouper in a Creamy Hazlenut Cream Sauce as well as Freshly made Spinach Ravioli. They have a small selection of wines but very reasonable. We had a Sangiovese for $17.00 that was very good. Service was excellent and our waitress, Susan, is very personable with has a good sense of humor. There was a couple musicians playing outside in the seasonally covered portion of the restaurant and people were dancing. The music was varied, pretty good and not loud. I'm glad we found this restaurant and will return.

1 Thank wctrvlr
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT! They make you feel like family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Eating here is like having dinner in Ilona's home rather than being just a customer in a restaurant. All the servers treat you like family too. The food is absolutely fantastic - from the spaghetti & meatballs to the daily specials. Love it when they have tuna on the special menu - some of the best prepared on the beach! We go there almost weekly for our "visit with Ilona".

If you're looking for a fantastic restaurant where you'll truly feel like you're special - don't miss eating at Valentino's II. You'll be glad you took this advice.

1 Thank lat_sc