“drinks outrageous”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The food presentation was stylish. High tables were okay for sitting but not very comfortable. Food was good but the drinks were way overpriced. Surfside location was better than the Myrtle Beach location in my opinion

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I always like to try their seasonal specials. We tried the edamamme hummus and pat chips. It was fresh, colorful and delicious. I had the lobster tail which was succulent. My husband had the grilled grouper and it was also fresh and delicious. It came with a choice of sauce and he kept it simple with lemon butter. Our server was very personable and was know legible of the menu and made great suggestions.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Have been to this Bonefish several times and although the service and food are good, it's not the same as Bonefish Grill in NJ. The Musscles Josaphine is my favorite appitizer and I was a little disappointed when I had them here in S.C. Should be the same all over.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We visited Bonefish just before 6 PM and just missed the arrival of the dinner crowd. Good atmosphere and excellent service by Shawn. Husband had tuna served rare and I had Lilly's Chicken. Both were very good; it is always a surprise when the vegetable of the day is presented as it is not your usual fare. We were pleased and look forward to returning again. This location is very popular with tourists and locals alike so arrive early or wait until late; more upscale than many local restaurants.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Last night. Got into Surfside Beach SC late and we are hungry. I google restaurants and Bonefish Grill looks the best. They accommodated my husbands wish re: table location and booth please. That started us off right. Thank you very much. First we had Caesar salad. Very good. Dressing was not too strong and they split it onto two bowls. Our appetites are smaller now so we split things. They were very willing to accommodate us by doing the splitting in the kitchen so I did not have to do it at the table. Which we did not ask for but they thoughtfully did. Then we got bread which is rather like ciabatta. Fresh, soft, warm. To kill for. Then Harry had the steak and and I had the crab cake (MD style). No filler and not greasy like sometimes I have had it. The steak was done to husband's liking (on the first try) and was hot and tender. I had the fresh asparagus which was not over cooked, just done tender. Yum. Then can we have another piece of that wonderful bread? Sure. Then I got some crab-corn chowder to go. Again yum. So we leave happy back into the pouring rain. But at least we had a great dinner. Now this place has a lot of different, up scale dishes on the menu. Not for children in our opinion. So if you like different fish and not ordinary, this is the place. Our waiter, William, was very helpful. Not chummy but accommodating to our needs. Now if they could have stopped the rain!!!