“My favorite Buffet in Myrtle Beach”
Review of Seafood House

Seafood House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Offering the largest buffet on the strand, we serve everything from delectable seafood to mouth watering steaks and boast the best Alaskan Crab Legs on the beach We are a family oriented restaurant focusing on good food, clean surroundings and family fun. At first glance you will find us inviting but please do not stop there, come in and join us, be our guest for the evening. Let us feed and entertain you. We will amaze you with our pirates and mermaids swimming in a 10,000 gallon pool. For good fun and great food please be our guests aboard the Seafood House, an adventure you'll want to visit time and time again!
Canon
“My favorite Buffet in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have been to several of the themed "All-You-Can-Eat" seafood resturants in MB. While this is not the best resturant on the Strand, it is the best of its type. They put out small servings of the food on the buffet, but they keep them full. This ensures that all of the food is freshly cooked. The decor is great but the tables can seem crowded and close together. The food is well prepared with plenty of variety. It has become a staple for at least one night of each visit to MB. Also, look for the coupons, they are used to them and can save you money.

The only real complaint I have is the promise of "Live Mermaids" in every ad that they have. I have visited several times and have yet to see a mermaid; live or dead.

• Visited April 2013

Florence, Mississippi
“Not so great!!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We expected the buffet to be WONDERFUL. To our surprise, it was not! It was over $25 per person and didn't have the best selection. Our service was good, but it was just a buffet. I'd NEVER go back or recommend this eatery!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Shelley B
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not one of the better buffets”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The place was dead but it is the off season in Myrtle Beach right now. In the beginning of my meal, the crab legs were excellent but as the night went along, they got quite cold and with much less taste. Will not be back since there are so many other places to go.

Visited December 2012
Livonia, Michigan
“Best Service, Good Food, Great Price”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Loved this place! I was concerned about food quality at a buffet, but my entire family loved it. I tool 2 teenage boys, an 11 year old boy, twin 3 year olds and my husband. My brother, his wife and 2 year old also joined us. There was something for everyone. Steaks- several kinds, chicken, fish, prime rib, salad, veggies, stuffed mushrooms to die for...... The crab legs were fresh and very tasty, better than most made to order restaurants I have been to. I was also impressed with our waitress. She was such a sweet person and talk about a mover and shaker. We couldn't ask her for anything, she had it to us before we knew we needed it. Look for the coupons in the Myrtle Beach Guide- the buy one get one free was a great deal. There are lots of coupons- just look around. The adult price was $25.95, kids 5-12- $14.99 and little kids were free. Best prices around, especially with the coupons. We will definitely be back when we are in town again.

Visited December 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salad bar questioner”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My family and I are vacationing in Myrtle beach over Christmas. We stopped at the seafood house buffet for dinner. At first we were stunned by the decor. Very impressive! We have two kids and usually buffets are a good think. We were then shocked by the price but figured with a seafood buffet that large it was worth a try. The food overall was pretty decent. Plenty of choices with a nice variety. Some of the items were a little old. The worst part of the whole meal was a women busing tables came over to our table and asked if I was familiar with the salad bar. I wasn't even sure I knew what I heard. I had only two small plates from the buffet. I'm not 400lbs looking to break the place. Then after telling my wife about the woman when she returned from the buffet with the kids, our server asked me the same question. She then walked back towards the kitchen shaking her head like she was answering someone behind the door. We couldn't wait to get out of there after that. Maybe that's their plan. Overall summery...VERY pricey, old food, poor desert choices, TERRIBLE MANNERS!!!!!!! Save your money!!

• Visited December 2012