“WILL SEE AGAIN”

Celebration Music Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: SUPERSTARZ! Live at Celebration Music Theatre is nothing short of a Celebration! This live family entertainment option includes legendary tribute artists performing hits from the biggest stars, stunning dancers, and a world-class live band sure to keep the celebration going. SUPERSTARZ! Live at Celebration Music Theatre presents the biggest variety and best value along the Grand Strand. SUPERSTARZ! Live features all-live concert performances from some of the greatest artists such as Elvis, Garth Brooks, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, Liza Minnelli, Charlie Daniels, Cher, Louis Armstrong, Dolly Parton and many more. The Celebration Music Theatre is an intimate setting where every seat is the best seat in the house!SUPERSTARZ! Live's stunning show quality will make you think you are in New York City or Las Vegas! But the affordable family-friendly prices will make you glad to be right here at Celebration Music Theatre, home of SUPERSTARZ! Live.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 8, 2011

My Wife and I saw this show and we loved it. We have see the Carolina Opera and Legends in this theater and put Celebrations right up there with the best. We will take all our visitors to see these wonderful performers as our favorite stars.
Tom and Genie Blank - NY and Garden City Beach, SC

Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stayed for six nights and this show was the highlight of our trip. Admission price was very reasonable and the concession prices were the best bargains at the beach. The staff was so friendly and the stars were great!! I could not believe how much everyone looked and sounded like the real stars. The Blue Grass Brothers had us laughing the whole time. My grandchildren are six and two and they had a great time and did not want to leave. The “Stars” were personal with the audience and made it so much fun. Then after the show they came out to talk with everyone and we had pictures taken with them. They all thanked us for coming and I really think they meant it. I hope everyone that visits the beach will take time to see this show!!!!

1  Thank ladyg3022
Reviewed July 24, 2011

The SuperStarz Live show was absolutely phenomenal! It's full of extremely talented singers, musicians, and dancers, and they all know how to work a crowd! The prices are extremely reasonable - probably the best you'll find for any show in the area. My 5-yr old son fell in love with Lady Gaga, and the Bluegrass Brothers stole the show! Don't miss this one!

1  Thank ohiohockeyguy
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My family and I recently visited Surfside and seeing this show was by far the highlight of our trip.The.cast and crew have put together an amazing show. The talent of everyone involved was absolutely unbelievable. GO SEE THIS SHOW !!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 1, 2011

This is a very high energy and fun show . It is almost like really being in a concert with the actual celebrity. They surely sound like them, talk like them and act like them...I am amazed of how much someone can imitate the actual person. We had a blast ! I would def. recommend this show to all ages. Love the dancers...what great talent which adds to the performers. I love the fact that there is a theater in this area which gives us something fun to do without having to travel so far.The price is reasonalble and the seating plan is great...I would def. go again..and highly suggest people visiting as well as the locals to see this show !!!