“Eggs Benedict to die for!! Previous review crazy!!”
Review of Eggs Up

Eggs Up
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: In a world of constant change, it’s good to know some things stay the same. At Eggs Up Grill, you can expect a good wholesome breakfast or delightful lunch in a family-friendly atmosphere. From signature peaches and cream waffles to the spicy jalapeño and cheddar burger, you’ll find delicious breakfasts with Southern flair and hearty lunches bursting with flavor. Open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day, Eggs Up Grill is a gathering place for friends and neighbors, as well as an intimate spot for couples and families to share a tasty breakfast or lunch.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eggs Benedict to die for!! Previous review crazy!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was a customer in the restaurant at the time that the customer that complained about the eggs Benedict was there. She was IMPOSSIBLE!! Nothing could please her!! The eggs Benedict at eggs up is awesome!! I order it all the time. I was sitting at a booth right near her at the time she was throwing her fit and my god!! She specifically said she was gonna go to trip advisor to complain. So I thought I should come here and let all of you know that she is totally off!! And anyone that has worked restaurant knows that there is always that one person that you just can't please.......

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank EUGlover

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Yech! Gach!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had looked forward to an eggs benedict treat for about a week, it's my favorite. I finally headed down there; it was a good bit out of the way. You'd think that a place with "eggs" in the name would know how to cook them. The first batch was completely undercooked. They were just barely cooked on the outside, completely uncooked on the inside. I sent them back. The second batch was better, but still had runny whites. That time, there was also a lot of water in the plate, which wasn't appetizing. By that time I had lost my appetite and left hungry and only paying for a $2.18 cup of coffee. Save yourself the aggravation and eat somewhere else.

• Visited October 2013
“breakfast very good with cheesteaks are the worse”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I was there before noon and I wanted to eat something that it can be part of my lunch so I ordered a cheesesteak. how was very disappointed because it looks a lot smaller then the picture. It came on a hot dog bunand they have taken a burger which is ground beef and cut it pieces to make this disappointed meal. Grits were were not cooked well. They have good coffee and breakfast is usually good except grits and cheesteak..

• Visited September 2013
Myrtle Beach, SC
“Good and reliable”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

You can count on EUG for a well-prepared meal at a reasonable price. While it is primarily a breakfast place, their menu is not limited to breakfast items. In-house made corned beef hash is quite good. Eggs are cooked to order. Service is friendly, courteous, and prompt.

• Visited September 2013
“This place cracks me up!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We knew of this place for awhile now and we always stop by every time we are in town. They have good food and good service. I always order their patty o' sullivan omellete. This time, I got their corned beef hash and eggs. It is homemade using corned beef brisket. And it is to die for! They are only open up to 2pm serving breakfast and lunch. This place has a very relaxed atmosphere. Great idea adding an outdoor seating area.

• Visited August 2013