“Water Attraction”

Wild Water & Wheels
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Wild Water & Wheels! Our 16-acre park is filled with more than 33 exciting rides, including high-speed flumes, Wipe Out wave pool, waterfalls, water playground for kids, lazy river, food court, lockers, gift shop and shower facilities. Also avilable are bumper boats, go carts and mini golf. It's the complete fun center for the entire family!
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a great place for adults and kids to have fun. There are lots of rides for everyone to enjoy.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I liked this place because it wasnt too big and everything was in a compact area as to not lose any of the kids. We were there for the Ripken Experience and this place was a delight to be there and see the players having a good time. I also rode the Free Fall Clff Dive but was asked to remove my shirt 1st. As a coach, I didnt want the kids to see my tattoos but it was fine because I only have them on one side of my body so I was able to let them go 1st and come down a little later.
PS ATTN LADIES, on the Free Fall Clff Dive you will get a forward wedgie so be prepared when u reach the bottom to quickly cover. Also, we did see some of the ladies lose their bikini tops.

1  Thank rodioCT
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is pricey but you can spend the whole day and have a great time. You can not bring food into the park, but you can bring a cooler and go outside and have lunch to save some money.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We drove down to surfside beach while staying at Myrtle Beach because our room had free coupons. We had a good time. My daughter and her aunt went down all the crazy tall rides, while my niece and I stayed closer to the wave pool and milder rides. There was something for everyone and the wave pool and lazy river were relaxing!

1  Thank wvmommy111
Reviewed August 20, 2012

They are running a special on Friday form 5-9 for $9.95 for the waterpark, my 4 yr old daughter loved it. she loved the waves slides. the lazy river and the inter tube. I recommend everyone to go there it was very nice,