“Frequent Visitor” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Anderson, SC
“Frequent Visitor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We eat here several times a year. They offer a good menu, with several Calabash items. The decor and seating is great. they have several large belt driven fans overhead that are neat. You can also sit outside and watch the cars, people, and ocean. I often get the fried shrimp, oysters, or one of their salads. I would recommend Bubba's to everyone!

Visited August 2012

Cheraw, South Carolina
“Some of the best Shrimp Boil we have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a little get away. We had read the reviews and just happened to be right across the street from where we were staying for a night on our way to Charleston. Greg had the 1/2 pound of shrimp boil served hot. It was delicious! The shrimp was a little hard to peel, but worth the effort! I had the blackened grouper. Spicy and delicious. Our server was friendly and we would definately eat here again.

Goose Creek
“Great food and great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I ordered it all you can eat catfish dinner (14.99) and hush puppies were are outstanding. Must say I had expectations that the catfish would be small however the portions were huge, freshly prepared and very very tasty. Bobby was my server and he provided exceptional advice and quality service. Also the people sitting next to me said that the fried oyster platter was awesome. Recommendation is go. Worth the drive

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

If you like vinegar or mustard based BBQ, don't order BBQ here! It was absolutely horrible. It tasted like it was straight out of a Lloyd's Tupperware container from Food Lion. I barely took a bite and the server didn't even offer to take it off our bill. She was incredibly apathetic about me not touching my food. Awful customer service!!!

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Seattle, Washington, United States
“What's not to LOVE at Bubbas???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I cannot believe how good everything I ordered was. I have to say that the hush puppies and fried dill pickle chips were some of the BEST I have ever eaten.
The staff was extremely friendly and fun. One of my FAVORITE places at the beach.

• Visited October 2012