“"Bike Week"”

California Dreaming Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy giant-sized fare from the California Dreaming kitchen. Start with Barbecue Chicken Nachos to curb your cravings; then slow-cooked Prime Rib, “fall-off-the-bone” baby back Ribs or giant Seafood Platters - served with Shrimp, Oysters, Flounder and Blue Crab Claws. Voted “Best Traditional American Restaurant” by WMBF News and The Sun News “Best of the Beach”. The restaurant features seasonal patio seating; large party carry-out and catering/delivery; Monday night trivia; and late night bar bites.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“"Bike Week"”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a very nice meal once we located the restaurant. It's in the rear of a WalMart without signage. Just take the road in front of WalMart. continue around to the back. Because they are located in Surfside, there was just a few bikers there. you will like it.

Visited October 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here once again while visiting Surfside. The tilapia, daily special, was fantastic. My husband had the garlic mashed potatoes and they were really yummy. If you have kids, note that the grilled cheese is made with cheddar, not American. A big no-no for my picky guy. The service could have been better. We enjoyed our meal and will be back next year.

• Visited September 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A great place---come early!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The early bird special is one of the best meals in Myrtle Beach. Great food, beautiful building, good service, reasonable prices. Full bar. One of our favorite places when we are vacationing in Myrtle Beach. Don't miss it.

• Visited September 2013
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
“Family dinner while on vacation”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went in about 6 on a Friday afternoon and didn't really have to wait but a couple of minutes. The hostess was so nice and explained some of their daily specials like the Sunset special which I ordered.
I got a salad, steak with shrimp and a tea and it was delish. My oldest girl got the BBQ nachos my 2 youngest shared another nacho plate, as my 14 years old and wife ordered off the menu. The waitress was super nice and had our drinks refilled quickly and was very attentive. The atmosphere here was laid back and very nice. I will definitely go back and enjoy another meal there.

• Visited February 2013
Tulsa, OK
“First Family Reunion”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have a very large family (party of 21) with a lot of young babies/children and the service was excellent. We went about 5p on Saturday and called ahead about 10 mins and they said they would have our table ready for us. Mitch was our waiter and we was very attentive to our needs. I don't know what his co-waitress's name was as she served our 2nd table but she was good as well. The food was very good, hot, and we did not have to wait very long at all. I would highly recommend this restaurant. We were very happy with our selection to have dinner here. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.

• Visited July 2013