“All ok.. but.. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Golden Chick

Golden Chick
Ranked #93 of 133 Restaurants in Sumter
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Home of The Original Golden Tenders, Golden Chick is a fast food restaurant chain offering Golden Fried or Roast Chicken, Fried Catfish, Sandwiches, Fresh Salads, Yeast Rolls and a variety of Sides.
shreveport
“All ok.. but.. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I happily drove into a drive through for some lunch. I ordered the chicken tenders sandwich and a side of mac and cheese and a 1/2 order of yeast rolls with honey and butter.

The sandwich was wonderful! The yeast rolls were average. . I've had fresher inside. And the mac and cheese, well, i cant really say because I didn't have a fork. I tried to use my top as a makeshift method to get that mac to mouth! I ended up dropping it on my shirt. Which is when I went to reach into my bag to get a napkin. None were to be found. Great!

So. Food is yumm.. what I could eat, the little details need work.

I'll be sure to double check the obvious next time.

2/14/14