“Awesome Food and Atmosphere!!”
Review of Wikked Buffalo Wings - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wikked Buffalo Wings
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Sumter, South Carolina
“Awesome Food and Atmosphere!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The wings were huge and the 7 pepper blend was by far my favorite but I love dry rubs and this place has the most variety I have ever seen. The ribs are to die for and fall off of the bone. We heard an awesome beach band playing some old favorites of mine and we had a blast!! I would recommend to everyone.

• Visited October 2013

“Will fail like Gravy's”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

First lets start off with the pros. Good food and beer selection and variety of wing flavors. That's about all I can say about the good things they have going for them. I went here on 3 occasions spaced out in about 2 week intervals and they only managed to go from terrible to sub par as far as service goes. The bartenders don't know what beer they have on tap and dont know what craft beer is, The waitresses are even more clueless about the drinks and cant tell you anything about a single one of the menu items besides what the menu says, its almost like management wont let them taste the food during the training period. I think having some drink menus on the tables would be a big help for this problem. Overall the wing prices are pretty high. I can go to wild wing and get way more food that is a higher quality for about 25% less. Management just has a bad attitude overall and wont take any criticism on what they can do to get better.

1 Thank chrisSumter t
“Good food and service”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have to disagree with the other reviews. This is a new place so it took a couple weeks for them to get things up to speed. I've eaten here several times now as I travel through Sumter and I've not had a bad experience yet. The wings, burgers and sliders are good. My only criticism and this is a personal thing and it my opinion only is that it is a little dark in the restaurant during the day for lunch. For an evening dinner meal, its fine but for lunch the low light atmosphere just makes me feel lazy. Again this is strictly a personal observation. The staff is always nice. In my experiences the food has always come out in a timely manner. Its all cooked to order, so its not fast food. I would recommend this restaurant.

2 Thank SierraTrav
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“service and food was the worst I've had!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

we had a party of 7 and the server was super nice. The server and the looks of the bar was the best thing about the entire experience. we waited for over an hour for our food and then only 5 of the 7 people received their food. It took another 10 minutes to get their food. The shrimp was horrible and the wings were cold. The burgers had no flavor other then the tomatoes. the best thing on the plates were the fries. After we told the server about the shrimp and the wings, she offered to get us something else on the menu. The manager come to the table and started to fuss and argue with everyone at the table about how he thought that we were wrong about the taste of the shrimp because he tasted them after we sent them back and thought they were fine. I have never been so angry and appalled by a restaurant manager! Never again will I enter this place!

1 Thank Stan D
“Not Worth It”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I hate writing negative reviews, but the wings were absolutely horrible. We tried four flavors and they were all basically seasoned on the outside with no flavor within. Some wings even had barely any meat on them. The bar looks awesome, but the rest of the restaurant looks like a gaudy sports themed dayroom. We didn't get our entire order, but considering the family next to us waited a long time too, we opted to just let it go. The menu has more than just wings, and if I ever went back I would consider trying the hamburgers, but that's it.

2 Thank yaeger31d