“Very good tasting but dirty”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #89 of 133 Restaurants in Sumter
Suwanee, Georgia
“Very good tasting but dirty”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We love Zaxbys! But upon walking into this restaurant the doors from the parking lot were filthy! It was really gross. Made me afraid to touch anything. I looked for a county cleanliness rating before we ordered but saw none. Not sure if they do that in S. Carolina. Almost every table was covered with previous patrons' litter, and the drink counter was also a challenge. Not sure I'd go back unless I was in a pinch.

Visited July 2012

Alexandria, Virginia
“Still good after all these years”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Love the chicken strips, sauce and the quality of the chicken here. It's been 8 long years since we have had Zaxby's and it's better than we remember. Our daughter loves the chicken strip sandwhich and I love the Zentatstic Zalad!

Visited May 2012
Colorado Springs
“What a letdown”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I had friends who had raved about how good the chicken was and we were thoroughly disappointed. It had little seasoning and not much flavor. The Zaxbys sauce is not to my liking. I should have considered the source as my friends are not known for their cooking skills. Made me long for Church's

Visited June 2012
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Finger Lickin”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Restaurant was very clean and spacious. I could not decide what I wanted to eat for dinner so to play it safe I went to Zaxby's. I bought the slider meal and I was very pleased with the tenderness and flavor of the sandwich. The sauce was perfect. I did not need and other topping for this sandwich. Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2012