“This place needs to be closed down”
Review of Huddle House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Cuisines: American
Sumter, South Carolina
“This place needs to be closed down”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place is a dump! The food is gross, the place is nasty and not clean at all. It is more of a hang out for retired people who have nothing else to do.

Visited August 2012

Cowanesque, Pennsylvania
“Not Waffle House”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Wife had been wanting to try this place as reminder her of Waffle House. Staff was friendly and place was very clean. Price was good but food took a little long to get done and was not as impressed as with waffle house.

Visited November 2012
Sumter, South Carolina, United States
“Smoking still allowed.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This huddle house is connected to a gas station and allows smoking inside. There is no barrier if their is even a non-smoking section at all. I'm sure you can imagine how awful this place reeks. How anyone can eat inside there is beyond me.

Visited June 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Worse Huddle House”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I have been eating at this Huddle House for many, many years and it has gone downhill steadily. I have to take my own Heinz 57 and strawberry jam when I go because I never know when they are going to be out of them plus they are out of milk often as well which means I have to have my coffee black because I don't like using their little creamers which are not made of milk or cream it's just mainly chemicals. It isn't as clean as other Huddle Houses we have been to and I have to get the attention of other waitresses other than ours for coffee or go to the counter because no one comes by on a regular basis to fill our cups. The food isn't always served hot and neither is the coffee. The last time we ate there my husband never got the syrup he asked for for his waffle, I got buttered regular toast and I had ordered unbuttered wheat toast. The service isn't good and we don't plan on going back.

• Visited May 2012
Cocoa, Florida
“24/7 open”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Food was good, friendly people average value. Would go there again

Visited December 2011