“The best stay next to home.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Affordable Suites of America Sumter

and 1 more site!
Affordable Suites of America Sumter
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Sumter
“The best stay next to home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I am very pleased with the facility.very clean quiet,the customer service was great .The ground around the facility immaculate.this place is conveniently located close to restaurants shopping and entertainment. This place is not hard to find right off the main road .great place to stay long or short term. I will stay there and I do highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I needed a hotel for five nights while visiting a friend stationed at Shaw AFB. The hotel was nicer than most of the condominium complexes in the area. Very well maintained, exceptionally clean. Great location tucked just far enough off the main street to enjoy peace and quiet, but close enough to get to everything in town within 2-5 minutes. The resident manager, Greg Knox, was extremely polite, professional and accomodating. He provided me a very reasonable rate and superior customer service. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I chose a room on the second level as to not hear anyone above me.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

We have stayed at this affordable suites before, while visiting my Mom in Sumter. While the stay was always comfortable and met with our needs, never before have we felt so personally attended to than this most recent Christmas stay. The new manager, Greg Knox, is everything you would hope for and more. He made us feel like V.I.P’s and did not rest until we were not only completely satisfied, but extremely happy with our stay. I have never had a better experience at a hotel (and we’ve stayed at many, all over the country). Affordable suites is lucky to have such a conscientious manager attending to their hotel and guests. We would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for one in the Sumter area. It is now our go-to place when visiting the area. We wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else, and look forward to the next visit.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I would come here no matter what. This is the place to come if you want to relax and getaway for a while. I would love to let everyone know the manager is great. Anything you need while there he makes sure your taking care of. Make sure you go check it out. Its very affordable.

• Stayed January 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed at your establishment from 12/13/13 - 12/14/13. The room was clean and had a fresh and smoke-free scent (I don't like the smell of cigarette smoke). Upon my arrival, the manager, Gregory Knox, greeted us with a smile. His friendly appearance assured me that my stay was going to be hassle free. Before I could ask any questions, he willingly asked was there anything I needed. He made me feel like my stay at his establishment was important to him and he would do anything necessary to assure that it was a comfortable experience. The location was very close to the mall and other establishments. We visited the Christmas light display at Swan Lake Gardens which was minutes away. The atmosphere was very quiet and secure. I would gladly stay at this establishment again in the future when I visit Sumter.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Deborah S
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Clean and quiet. New manager the day I arrived. He helped me find a room that didn't smell of cigarette smoke (they all did to varying degrees). The room was in need of some TLC, but Greg fixed all the problems less than 24 hours after I arrived. Had it not been for Greg, I would have been gone in less than a week. As it was, Greg's hospitality and eagerness to improve the place was the reason I stayed for over a month. He is quickly improving this place by enforcing a non-smoking policy in all rooms, installing new carpet and painting to remove all traces of cigarette smoke. Kudos to Greg!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I found this place by chance and was happy with the price. I was really happy having one bedroom in the back and out of the main room. Most extended stays are not like this. The kitchen was well sized and everything was nice. They had a grill outside to use and the neighborhood is quiet and very close to many things. I picked this, so my wife could walk around and shop while I was working. I had to stay there for three months and was pleased by the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business