“Great!!”

Ranked #23 of 134 Restaurants in Sumter
Timmonsville, South Carolina
“Great!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Went there just for sushi. It was fresh and wonderful!

1 Thank rayc1997

Cayce, SC
“My FAVORITE Japanese Restaurant ever. It makes you crave sushi!”
Reviewed May 29, 2009

My boyfriend and I have been going to Osaka for a long time now and we absolutely love it! It has the best Teryaki chicken and the best sushi. It is just enough food to fill you up comfortably every time. The price is unbeatable and the service is so quick. They run their business very well and have great teamwork. People come in, order, eat and leave in no longer than a half hour and enjoy themselves while being there. The waiters and waitresses are always so nice and friendly. I go to school at USC in Columbia and have been to the Vista and Five points for sushi and Osaka tops all the places I have been. I would recommend Osaka to anyone who enjoys great food and great service.

Sumter,SC
“Inexpensive, Great Hibachi and Sushi”
Reviewed February 3, 2009

The sushi is equally affordable and the atmosphere is suitable for couples on a romantic night out or a family w/children. I absolutely love this place. The wait staff are all courteous and the food is delicious.

Been to Osaka? Share your experiences!