“older”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #56 of 142 Restaurants in Sumter
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The place need some renovation. But overall clean, waitress as very nice, food came fast, very fast, almost made me wonder if it was cooked (it was). Reliable food, good service. Side note, independent restaurants in Sumter do not open Sunday for dinner, not sure why, that is why I was in Chills.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We ate at this restaurant on a Friday evening, and it was pretty crowded. It is a popular place, and was fairly noisy. It wass my first time to eat at a Chili's, though I've known about this chain for at least 20 years. Our first choicess had long waiting lines, so we decided to give Chili's a try. I was disappointed in the menu choices, though the number of people dining, and waiting to be seated, indicated that many people like the menu. My tastes do not run to spicy fare, and theree is plenty of that available. I would say that diners who like Chili's will like this place, however.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I really like the all you can eat lunch that is served Mon-Fri. Its $6.99 for all you can eat chips, salsa, salad, and soup. Yummy.

1  Thank Rosa W
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Welcomed and seated in less than a minute and this was at 11:30 right at the start of the lunch rush. Food was good as we have found with most all Chilis. My daughter and I enjoy our girl time together and this lunch was just what we needed. The entrance to the restruant is off a busy highway and leaving proves to be challenging at times. The space is a bit smaller than most Chilis I have been in, but not crowded and hearing others conversations.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Is it just me, or does everything on the Chili's menu seem tasteless? It's hard to make a recommendation because everything tastes bland. This Chili's does have a awesome staff.