All reviewspancake machineholiday inn expressgreat hotelhot breakfastbreakfast was includedshort staycourteous staffco workersstay there againcracker barrelkelvineclipsecopsmaidscharlestonlaundrywalmart
Reviewed September 19, 2017

This was one of the worst hotel experiences that I ever had. When I went to check in the girl at the counter was completely rude and talked on her cell phone the entire time. When we got to the room it smelled a little musty and there was a giant crack in the bathroom mirror. Housekeeping did not show up during our stay and when we called the front desk they said well they left for the day. When we went to use the gym the one treadmill had a razor blade sticking out from the control area. When we reported it to the front desk they showed no concern or care. We booked this hotel through hotels.com and prepaid, however when I looked at my credit card statement there is a charge from this hotel for a little over $30. When I called the hotel they said they are not showing any charges even though I can clearly see the charge on my card. When I call Wyndham's customer care line I get the run around and am told I need to speak to the manager at the hotel. The manager of the hotel never actually seems to be at the hotel so I have had no luck speaking to them. I would strongly advise staying at this hotel and if you do have the misfortune of staying here make sure to check your credit card statement.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Jennifer A, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Summerville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience.

I would very much like to talk with you about your experience. I have not had a message from anyone with these issues.

We do obtain an authorization on the card at check-in in case there are incidental charges or food purchased during your stay. This should have dropped off of your account.

Please feel free to call me.

Jennifer A
843-875-3300

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Pet friendly, quiet, yummy chicken quesadilla and pino noir, had the pool to myself, found a baby rat snake in the lobby. Caught and released it. Did not see her siblings or parents. Short staffed but friendly and accommodating. I would happily return.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Jennifer A, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Summerville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Sam H:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts concerning your recent stay.

It is so nice to meet all the wonderful pets that come through our door. I love the Chicken Quesadilla too! Thank you so much in releasing our unwanted friend. He will do a better job outside.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Summerville area.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We need to stay somewhere during the storm with our two dogs.
They are a dog friendly hotel there is a dish of milk bones at the entrance because of the hurricane they waved the pet fees clean rooms comfortable beds nice bar and it has a pool nothing fancy about the place but its up to date clean comfortable and friendly

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

It was so nice getting to know all of the evacuees during Hurricane Irma and meet so many precious pets.

I hope your return home brought minimal damage.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Jennifer A, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Summerville, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017