$119
$89
$101
Comfort Inn(Summerville)(Great Value!)
$101
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Summerville(Summerville)(Great Value!)
$102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$219
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn(Summerville)
$98
$118
$105
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2017

STAY AWAY from this filthy, disgusting, frightening flea-bag motel! I love inexpensive or cheap prices for a hotel or motel. Cheap does not equate w/ revolting! I have traveled with family, friends and/ or my dog up the East Coast of the US, all of Nova Scotia, and much of Costa Rica, staying at spotlessly clean and fresh, very comfortable, and extremely inexpensive b&bs, hotels, & motels - at or less than the $110.94 I was charged for this squalid EconoLodge dump! Many of the reviews I read were neutral to highly positive. What? We got the only repulsive room in the place - room 327?

My son & I traveled to SC to witness the total eclipse in nearby Santee, SC. Photos published by the property looked nice and clean. Reviews were good! But when we arrived, the outside of the building was not promising, with mud and trash all over the parking lot, filthy elevator, sidewalks and outdoor hallways, with an uncovered trash can against the wall a few feet from our door. Many of the clientele were roaming around half-dressed, appeared to be dirty, down-on-their-luck, possibly meth heads, wandering the parking lot and out-door hallways (balconies). It was frightening & appeared unsafe to stay there.

NEVER HAVE I BEEN GIVEN A REVOLTING ROOM LIKE THE ONE AT THE SUMMERVILLE SC ECONOLODGE. It was so filthy it stank! Supposed to be non-smoking, NOT! Everything was crusted with dirt, rust, mold and mildew, to the extent that I did not want to touch any surface. In addition, there was a 2" gap under our door, which would admit palmetto bugs, mice and possibly rats. After taking pictures we packed up the car to get out! I advised the very polite desk clerk we could not stay in the room due to the filth, smell, and vermin access under the door (from the uncovered garbage nearby). The clerk told me they could not refund my payment because we had booked through "travel web" and priceline. I never heard of "travel web, and never contacted priceline. I tried to book through choicehotels.com, but was routed to "reservationcounter.com".

Yesterday, I called choicehotels.com, waited on hold for over 45 minutes, finally used the option of leaving a message with both of my phone numbers, have yet to receive a call back.

I did reach reservationcounter.com by phone and was PROMISED a full refund.

Room Tip: I cannot believe there are "good" rooms here. We left.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The staff was very nice. The breakfast was very limited but the worker was very pleasant. The room was awful. the carpet needed cleaning, the corners of the room had trash in them and their was a hole in the bathroom door. Needs updated badly. Will never stay there again. I was afraid to stay there by myself.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Good if you need a clean comfortable bed for the night at a reasonable price. Breakfast room (converted hotel room) is small; limited selection, good for a grab and go breakfast. Friendly staff. Older building exterior and interior rooms (enter from exterior), both need updating.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2017

This was truly one of my worst hotel experiences to date. I wanted an inexpensive weekend stay with minimal problems and this place had 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor, so I thought I was safe. I hurt my leg a week before the trip, so I called a few days ahead and asked for a first floor room. Then the day of check in I called ahead to let them know we would be a late check in. I was told both times that this would be no problem. We got there and were told that our first floor room was given away since we were late and they thought we weren't coming. So, I dragged my sprained ankle up the stairs to one of the worst rooms I've ever had (please see photos). Non-smoking room reeked of cigarettes and had burn holes in the bed spread. Freshly patched holes in the wall. No hot water in the shower. Roaches everywhere. My husband killed 12 before we went to bed. This is the first time I have ever used ear plugs in a hotel just to prevent getting a bug in my ear. The king sized mattress was on a smaller platform and kept slipping off of the platform to where my husband and I had to sleep huddled up in the middle. But, my real complaint is that I couldn't even get a decent shower to wash off the cigarette stench the next morning. Nothing but cold water. We went to the front to complain and got apologies and assurances that things would be made right. We were promised that we would be comped the first night and moved to a first floor room by that afternoon. At that point, I went back to the first room and took a cold shower before heading out for the day. The room they put us in that afternoon was at least clean, but also smelled of cigarettes, but there were no burn holes in anything. The walls were intact. The water was lukewarm with very poor water pressure and very poor drainage in both the tub and the sink. It made me glad that I recently got my hair cut short. The bed in the second room stayed in place. Overall, the second room (106) was about what we originally expected for the price. Breakfast was present, but unremarkable. No fruit. Cereal, waffle maker (which sticks, by the way), mini bagels and muffins. The coffee wasn't bad. Staff was horribly annoying, however, and we chose to go to the local diner the second morning, just to avoid the aggravation. Upon checkout, we were charged the full price for both nights, and told that there was nothing wrong with the first room (255). Needless to day, we will not be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2017

We enjoyed our stay at this Econo Lodge. The workers here were all very nice and polite. I would stay here again. It was like staying with friends and family. they did great work tiding up our room. THANKS EVERYONE
WANDA HOOPES