“slow wifi”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Summerville
Reviewed March 13, 2013

the room was suffiently clean and check in went smooth as silk but the wifi connection was so slow that I could have driven to the resturants and golf courses and checked them out myself before my computer could download the info. The lady working the desk was as knowledgable about the area as you could expect she even suggested some nice resturaunt in the area I would stay at this location again because it was reasonable

Room Tip: I would ask to stay on the left side away from the Cracker Barrel The garbage trucks come way early
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lookinforfish

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is an older motel, but I was very impressed with how clean it was. Check-in and check-out was very smooth. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet. The only thing that really keeps it from getting 5 stars was our internet connection. It was extremely slow when it worked. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The hotel was what we expected for the price. The rooms were very clean. Plenty of towels and hot water. Just like with about every hotel we stay at - the electrical outlets are few and are in inconventient locations. The staff were friendly. We would stay at this location again when needing to stopover during our travel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This hotel was very nice and better than expected especially for the price. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room did not smell like an old smoking room like some higher priced hotel. Our stay was very comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed a night in this EconoLodge and to our suprise, it was very comfortable, the non-smoking ro...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last year and had no problems. This year was quite different.
A dog in the room next to mine decided to bark and howl most of the night. I only
got about two hours of sleep. I will not stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is an old place, but clean enough. The breakfast room is very very small. The fire alarm went on at about 6.00 in the morning, three fire trucks came they searched all the place but could not find nothing. So it was just a fun experience !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Blad824
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My partner and I stayed here for a long weekend after I had a business trip in town. There was a big race going on in downtown Charleston, so most of the hotels were booked up or very expensive. This was a decent hotel for the price. Nothing fancy. Bed was comfortable, shower was hot and strong. It was right off the interstate.
I had my dog with me, and they charge an extra $30 a night for dogs over 20 or 30 lbs.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple