$109
Country Inn
$99
Home2.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$119
HIExpress.com
$189
$139
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn(Summerville)(Great Value!)
$101
Courtyard Charleston Summerville(Summerville)(Great Value!)
$113
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Econo Lodge(Summerville)
$73
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. Had to keep curtains closed because there was a creeper staying a few rooms down that kept peering in our window. First place I've stayed that actually has large pool towels.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2017

The hotel is located off the highway and a main drag way. If you are a light sleeper, the traffic noise is loud. The room was okay and clean. The bed is nice with the pillow top. Had a few water bugs in bathroom floor upon awakening in the morning, but they were dead. Figured the room had been sprayed recently. Hotel is okay for an overnight stay. Just might ask for a room on side of hotel opposite of main thoroughfare.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2017

This motel needs some major work with its building maintenance. We arrived to a clogged toilet in our room. My husband went to the lobby to report the problem - and to use the lobby toilet. It was also clogged. In the middle of the night, the bathroom light (tub/toilet area) started flashing like a strobe light. At first I thought that it was some kind of visual fire alarm. It eventually stopped but kept us up for a good 30 minutes waiting for the fire trucks! Amazing and scary thing: the bathroom light switch was OFF. The motel advertised cable TV. Our TV received a number of cable channels - but none of the major networks. Traffic noise could not be drowned out even by running the fan on high all night.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I needed to stay in Summerville for one night and our choices were limited, so we ended up at this hotel. The room was dirty including hair in the shower, dirt, and dust. The bed was very uncomfortable, which I still could have made work if the fire detector in our room would not have been going off in the middle of the night and then the alarm that someone else had set started going off at 5 am. Also, the bathroom door did not shut and the actual door to the room did not seem to shut fully, so we had to put our suitcase in front of it to feel safe. We alerted the front desk to the issues and they said "thank you for telling us". Yes, that is all they said, not we will fix it or we will take a percentage off your bill or even I am sorry. If you are thinking about booking this hotel, you should think twice!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amandalilgreen
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2016

I would like to apologize for the staff not alerting me to your problems with your room.
Unfortunately I am unable to locate your reservation without more detail. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to contact me directly.

J. Price, Mgt.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

The first room we were given smelled badly and had bugs all over the sink.
The second room we were transferred to after that had water on the floor all around the AC. The AC must have leaked -- it was like walking on an inch of water in the carpet all along the AC and side of bed. We asked to be transferred to another room.
This room was much better.
We passed a lady in the hallway who had said she just went through similar with rooms that smelled badly.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple