“Great staff, well done!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Summerville
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Drove from Florida to Summerville to see mom that is ill and stayed at Quality Inn and the Friendly service and clean rooms. I would recommend staying here again-and Bruce thanks for keeping my Mom in prayer as I'll do the same for yours.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mike m
sc093, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Fleas!! We had to move to another room at midnight after being overwhelmed by fleas in the bed. We were in room 217 we were move to room 232. When we were checking out we were told that the manager wasn't there and that we should call her the next day. We feel that the manager should have made a point of calling us and apologizing. Our bags are in quarentine to try to make sure we don't bring fleas into our house. The next day, at a family members house, we actually found a flea on our clothes. Spreading the joy :( We have flea bites on our legs. If pets are allowed then housekeeping should do a better job cleaning.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Antonio G
sc093, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I do apologize again for your inconvience. I will try again to contact you by phone.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

First off this was one of the better rooms that my boyfriend and I have stayed at around South Carolina. I would like to say thank you for outstanding service to Kip. He was really nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. It's close to the interstate and close to restaurants and so forth. I definitely am coming back to stay here again. The room was clean but outdated but again I wasn't looking to stay at the Ritz Carlton and I even got my room upgraded for being a Choice Privileges member. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay and hope that everyone that stays here feels the same.

• Stayed: August 2013
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay. We value and appreciate all comments.
Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here after just driving up without any research.

The room was OK but nothing standout.

Breakfast was again very average although it was new years day so maybe not typical.

The room rate was just ok but I stayed at another hotel over the street for less and felt it was a better deal.

I saw some dreadful reviews for this hotel but I can't say I saw any horror stories here on my one night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Will_HInverness
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The room we stayed in stunk like it was musty and moldy. The carpet was stained and the bathtub still had soap in it from the previous person who had the misfortune to have to stay here. We would not have stayed, but it was one of the only place available. Would definitely not recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed two nights in the executive suite for our anniversary. The room was awesome and the jacuzzi was the perfect size. The hotel located close to lots of shopping and restaurants. We'll be back for valentines day !!!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 51KevinM
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Glad you enjoyed your stay. See you soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

After a long tiring drive to Charleston we decided to stop at the first exit we came to which is a town called Summerville. After our exit the first thing that caught my eye was the big Quality Inn sign, so we pulled in to see what the rates were for the night.
The gentleman at the front desk (Kip, I think was his name) was very courteous and professional, He could tell we had been driving for a long time so he expedited our check in process very quickly to get us settled into our room.
The room was clean and the linens and towels were clean and fresh smelling, something my wife always comments on, so she was happy, therefore I was as well.
We had a great nights sleep and felt refreshed for our first day of a much needed weekend away. We enjoyed the breakfast and the front desk gentleman was working again that morning. He greeted us on our way in by our last name and again on our way out.
We decided to take a quick swim in the pool which was just warm enough to really get us relaxed again. It was very clean and refreshing. I told my wife I wished we would have known about this Quality Inn before we made other reservations downtown.
Even though we were not quite into the southern hospitality zone of Charleston, we knew we were close by the great hospitality we experienced the moment we landed in Summerville.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.