“cannot cook the meat right”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #22 of 266 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Fl.
“cannot cook the meat right”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We have a Logans near our house and go there and have no trouble. My wife ordered her steak medium rare and it came out raw. They cooked her another steak and it came out with a medium well flag on it. We told the manager that we still wanted the steak to be medium rare. They made another steak, made by a manager so it would be right. This one came out with a medium flag in it and it was really more medium well again. We gave up, I had already eaten my steak, which was done right. I had to stop at Wendys and get my wife a hamburger. They did take her steak off the bill and the manager gave us her card which she wrote on the back good for a free meal. I feel that because they did not cook the steak medium rare like we wanted they were saying that we do not know how to order steak. We will not be back.

• Visited October 2013
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Sorry you weren't happy with our food Frank! Your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com?

Walterboro, South Carolina, United States
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

My family and I have been going here for a little over two years now. We are never disappointed. They have the best ribeye steak I've ever had. My husband loves their roadhouse teas and my kids are crazy about their mac and cheese. The waitresses are always so helpful and polite. No matter how packed they are, we're always seated within 30 minutes and the wait on our food has never been incredibly long. We'll be going here for a long time!

• Visited July 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Same Ole same Ole pt II”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Most of these Logan's are about the same, no matter which one you go to. I went to this 1 with 2 aunts and the wife, and the place was very crowed on a Friday evening. We thought we were going have to wait about 30 minutes to get seated (understandable) but we actually got seated after 5 minutes, so that was good. The food was good, but it was pretty much what I expected. So, if you want a descent place to eat, try it out.

Visited August 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Good Food but I am not anyone's Babe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I arrived in Summerville at 8:30 pm, starving and exhausted after a ten-hour drive. I was greeted politely and seated immediately, as was my waitress. I HATE it when the the server sits down at the table with me to take my order. It is completely unprofessional. Furthermore, as a 60-year old woman, I do not appreciate being called sweetie, darling and, finally, babe by a teenager.
This was my first encounter with this chain, recommended by the hotel clerk. A sludge of peanut shells and other garbage may be less objectionable to those wearing cowboy boots, but I was wearing sandals. It was gross.
On the other hand the food, although not cheap, was very good. The salad, had a at least a few greens in addition to the white iceberg lettuce. There was a decent amount of finely chopped tomato, bacon and lots of cheese. The balsamic vinaigrette was very good. This salad is way above what is usually served as the "free" salad at restaurants.
The entree was a filet, which was well seasoned and perfectly medium rare. There was also a skewer of grilled shrimp. They were perfectly done, but the seasoning was a bit too salty for me. The basked potato was fine, nothing special. The rice pilaf was too salty.
I went for the "premium" merlot for $5, as opposed to the "house" merlot for $4. It was very smooth and entirely drinkable, especially for the price.
Overall, this was a pleasant experience and a decent meal.

• Visited June 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Very Pleasant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went here for hubby's birthday dinner (2/11/13). First of all, the homemade rolls are REALLY good! Ours were fresh out the oven and piping hot....YUM! My husband ordered a T-Bone with salad and fries. I had homemade cream of broccoli soup, grilled salmon and a baked sweet potato. We both enjoyed our meals thoroughly and will go back. Our waitress, Angela, was attentive and pleasant so we tipped her accordingly. This steakhouse offers an abundance of peanuts for munching on before, during and after your meal and the shells can be thrown on the floor. I do recommend Logan's for an awesome yet inexpensive steak loving experience.

• Visited February 2013