“Great meal for a good price.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #21 of 269 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I eat here quite a bit. It is my number one favorite of the fast food type places. The food is good, the customer service is the best also. The staff is very friendly and courteous. I love their lemonade, sweet tea, chicken strips, waffle fries and Chick Fila sauce! It is also a good place for the kiddos to come and play!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Like all CFA, the folks are friendly and polite but don't try this one on a Saturday at lunch. They had more customers than they could handle. After waiting longer than normal, our order was initially missing an item then we discovered the order was not even entered correctly.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My four year old granddaughter's favorite place is Summerville Chic-fil-A. Do I need any other reason to frequent this establishment when visiting from South Africa. I don't think so. The food is fresh and tastey; the service qualifies for fast food; and the play area is entertaining even if you are 60 something and having a date with a four year old. I'd probably end up at Chic-fil-A even if my four year old did not insist but having her along makes a date day here perfect. She even insists on 10am "snacks" and knows the short cut through the mall parking lot to make sure I do not get lost. Well done, Chic-fil-A! (The fact that they do not open on Sundays reminds the old man of his own childhood so they have my full support!)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family and I emigrated to America for four years. In the time that we were living there we ate at this chic fil a. It was delicious. If we ever visited another state, we always knew that chic-fil-a was a good option if no other food was available. Food was great and staff and restraint great

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I always like to eat at any Chick-fil-A. The food is good and you can always order fruit. I wish they would let you serve yourself or your drinks.