“omg i love this place”

Cuisines: Italian
Summerville, South Carolina
“omg i love this place”
Reviewed April 30, 2010

I'm originally from NY. Ever since I moved down south I've been searching for a really good italian place and now I don't want to go anywhere else. I love the calzones and the pizza is awesome. And the canolis are excellent. It reminds me of home.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Italian food in Summerville, SC!”
Reviewed February 9, 2010

My family of five had an OUTSTANDING experience at Tuscan Bistro! My daughter's spinach pizza was huge and perhaps the best either of us has ever eaten! My house salad was huge, fresh and full of cheese and veggies! All of my kids, husband and I loved the "to die for" Italian ice cream! The best part was the authentic Italian canole, which was out of this world! I don't know what the other visitor to the restaurant was talking about, because my family had a GREAT and very enjoyable experience! The price of the food was a bit more than we're accustomed to paying, but it was well worth it for the portions given and attentive service we received!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Gone weirdo”
Reviewed April 4, 2009

Renamed Tuscan bistro has the best pizza in Charleston, which for the last two years has been my wife and my restaurant of choice every week. However, it was recently bought by some people who I think are struggling to figure out an identity for it. Sometimes they play Italian music, sometimes Latin, sometimes who knows what. They've even cleared an area of the floor for Salsa dancing and created an eating area on the side of the building...very weird. The new owner paces around the place barking orders at his employees like I've never seen, so I don't expect them to stick around very long.

Bottom line, what used to be a cozzy place to grab some great pizza is now an uncomfortable restaurant with busy business like ambiance that is now a total turnoff. We won't go back...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good pizza. Atmosphere could be better for dine-in, but the food is good.”
Reviewed December 7, 2007