“Toast of Summerville a must try!”

Toast of Summerville
Ranked #9 of 318 Restaurants in Summerville
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was traveling thru Summerville so this was a first try for me and I will definitely return! The breakfast was outstanding and my server was Angela and went over and above making me feel at home. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (747)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I met my girlfriend's for dinner & drinks. Our food was awesome but the thing that will definitely draw us back was our service. Our server was polite, punctual to our needs & a pleasure to hold a conversation with. Thank you Angela Martino & hope to run into you again soon!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a cheesesteak biscuit and grits which was awesome as usual. I sat at the bar and James the was wonderful. Great conversation and very knowledgeable about his craft. Exceptional service, will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had such a great time. The mimosa bar should get rave reviews. Make sure to order the shrimp and grits. It’s the best

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great menu items to select from. I ordered fried oysters with sweet potato fries and my wife had a Reuben. The food was brought out quickly and was wonderful! The waitress, Heather, was very attentive during our visit and did a great job with going over the menu and checking on us they out our meal. Even asked if we would like carry out cups with our drinks when we were ready to check out! This was our first visit to Toast of Summerville, and we will definitely be back.