“Cici's strongest selling point is the...”
Review of CiCi's Pizza - CLOSED

CiCi's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Cici's strongest selling point is the...”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Cici's strongest selling point is the value for the money. Nice salad bar (fresh) to go with pizza and breadsticks with sauce. Makes you think twice about eating a frozen pizza when you can go to a buffet.

A TripAdvisor Member
“pizza good 4 the price”
Reviewed April 17, 2005

I have visit the resturant many of times .It is good for the price . 10.00 for 2 adults to eat plus drinks . It Is not pizza hut but having a piza a little bit better is not worth it to me to pay much extra for the money I pay for pizza hut drinks ,wings and pizza .Coat 30.00 .I rather save my money and eat at a sit down resturant ...The pizzas are not bad and you and you can get a pizza special order with as many toppings as you want for free no extra that Is the best best bet because somtimes the pizzas are plain that is on the buffet .This way you can get a pizza the way you want it and it is good. I do recomend it....

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member