“The Best of the Rest”

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Walterboro, South Carolina
“The Best of the Rest”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Chinese restaurants are a little different from the rest to choose from. Most people are still afraid to try them, but for a very clean and well managed restaurant you will not find one better. The food choice is great and they always have shrimp and plenty of chicken to eat.One big thing I like is they refill your drinking class at the table, not in the refreshment area along with two or three other drinks.The price is very good and in case I forgot this is a BUFFET! I usually try to visit about once a week for all the good food.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Harry72356

“Very fresh & tasty”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I love their mongolian barbeque. I get shrimp & beef with all the vegetables. I have Dennis to make it spicy. He cooks it up fresh right in front of me. I think I will have that tonight!

Evanston, Illinois
“Not the best”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

This all you can eat buffet offers a clean pretty atmosphere and attentive service. The items on the buffet are hit and miss. Too many American selections for a Chinese buffet and most of the dishes were just ok. Quantity over quality.

Summerville, South Carolina
“Awful”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Food was tasteless and I would not recommend it to anyone. Staff was slow and it felt like they didnt care if we were there or not.

Summerville, South Carolina
“Awful Food - Even the fried rice was bad”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

This is by far the worst chinese food I have ever had. I tried several different items and they were all of very low quality. Nothing tasted good. Frozen chinese food tastes better then this place.

Visited January 2012