“Disappointing Smelly experience” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Charleston
“Disappointing Smelly experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went to the Mustard Seed Summerville location because I enjoyed my experience at the other location in Mount Pleasant. What a disappointment! The place smelled like urine and the bathroom was a mess. This place needs to be updated and at least cleaned. I literally just donated my money because I could not eat the bland food that came before me. The food quality and the restaurant were unacceptable. The customer service was okay. The server seem startled when I had to send back my dish of dried non seasoned veggie burger.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GOJOtravels

Willowbrook, Illinois
“A great and fresh meal in small town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Wonderful eclectic menu. We had salmon...ravioli.... pad thai. all were excellent. The sides, too. Service was cheerul, efficient and proper. Prices were moderate. A very good place when one is going to or through Summerville.

Summerville, South Carolina
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I live and work in Summerville and have the opportunity to go to the Mustard Seed for lunch and dinner. I have even done take out from this restaurant on nights that I do not feel like cooking. My favorite menu item is the pan seared tuna. I have gotten up in the middle of the night dreaming about this appetizer. The menu offers many types of food (meat, fish, vegetarian and I believe vegan). The salads are creative and different, but all are delicious. If you are willing to have food that is slightly a-typical (not just burgers and clubs) you will love this place. The food is fresh and delicious, the service is great, and the tables are far enough apart so that you do not feel like you are having lunch with the table next to you. You will not be disappointed.

Paris, France
“Nice meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good crusted pican Chicken, with nice mashed potatoes. I enjoyed my food, the service was good but the only thing I have to say is that there is a lack of atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Wonderful food complimented by outstanding service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I came here for lunch for the first time a few days ago upon the suggestion of a friend. When we walked in we were greeted with friendly smiles and seated almost immediately. Our server, Nicole, was such a delightful young lady and extremely helpful! My husband and I both have very specific dietary needs. Without getting frustrated by our many questions and concerns, she helped us decide on the eggplant special and stirfry vegetables. Our food came out very quickly and was absolutely delicious! We left extremely pleased and will definitely be returning the next time we are in Summerville! Thank you!