“I have always wanted to...”
Review of Oscar's Place

Oscar's Place
Ranked #6 of 267 Restaurants in Summerville
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have always wanted to...”
Reviewed July 30, 2008

I have always wanted to go to Oscar's--their parking lot is generally full. When you walk in it reminds me of an English lodge with the plaid on the wall. Their shrimp lumpia is a must order. The steak is actually cooked to order. And to top it off their desserts are divine. The servers are personable and make the experience pleasurable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

New Jersey
“a little place with a great menu”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

Recommended by the hotel clerk - we weren't too sure when we saw it looked like a house but wow what a surprise once inside. As good if not better than most restaurants I have eaten in Philadelphia - service was top notch. Prices were resonnable given portion size and presentation. The chef sure knows how to wow his customers. We went back twice - the desserts are especially worth a visit - triple sorbet with lots of fresh fruit and a cheesecake, caramel dish deep fired with cinnamon sugar - you have to try it to believe how good it is. An expereince not to be missed.

Summerville SC
“Going back”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

I've only been once, and am about to make reservations to go again. It was a great over-all experience. One of the best places I've found to eat in the area

charleston sc
“Lawdy, It's good”
Reviewed April 11, 2008

The Cream of Chicken soup is tooo good to try to describe. The dessert with bananas soaked in rum and something else with candied pecans scattered on top is too good to offer to share with your fellow diners...eat it all yourself...enjoy!!

From the outside, you may not think Oscar's Place is the best place to stop in Summerville for a bite of food, but once inside you realize you have found a piece of heaven. You will return at every opportunity.

College
“Best Steak in the Low Country”
Reviewed March 29, 2008

My wife and I moved to the Low Country almost two years ago and moved to the Summerville area. We both haved traveled the United States and overseas extensively. Oscars place has the best steak we both have ever had and when we take guest, they say the same thing. Tuesday nights the offer some of the best wings in the Charleston area that we have experienced. Highly recommend the dining experience.