“Chrismas Eve”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oscar's Place

Oscar's Place
Ranked #3 of 266 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Chrismas Eve”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Food was delicious and need to make a point of going more often.We had gone before and really enjoyed it, but we simply forgot about it. We were there Christmas Eve and the food was excellent as was the service, definetly try if you have not!

Visited December 2012

“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went here for my grandparents' anniversary last month. My dad used to take me here as a little girl and brag to his friends about how pretty his "date" was. Great place to be. Great food. Love it.

Visited December 2012
Summerville, South Carolina
“Fantastic meal and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Oscar's on Saturday night. I was very grateful that I had made a reservation as the place was hoppin'. Brandy was our server and she was great=attentive without being intrusive. I enjoyed my Filet which was cooked exactly as requested. My husband had the Chicken Oscar. The chicken was moist and delicious. Plate presentation was picture perfect. We will be going back!

huntersville, NC
“Confused”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

We have always loved this place! So naturally, when I saw a groupon I snatched it up and took my family here! We ordered steaks and while they were ok, the waiter had no comment when we asked questions to why my husbands steak was cut for him. He ordered the filet and they cut it into slices...then we got our bill and had to wait 15 minutes for it to be picked up...anyone with a 3 year old can understand this frustration.I had to get another server to process my bill! When I was leaving, there were three women at the front desk, and they literally stared at me as I left. No, thanks for dining here or have a great night, so I left so disappointed. They lost a longtime customer in us...

1 Thank rachdezigns
Marshfield WI
“Hits and misses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went with wife on trip to Summerville from Charleston to attend a Messiah concert on our anniversary. I was concerned about this place from some of the reviews! It turned out to be fairly good food with nice service. My wife had shrimp and grits which had a very nice flavor. The shrimp was somewhat tough from being overcooked, however. My chicken Oscar was very flavorful. The bread served before the meal was awful for a supposed upscale restaurant - basically half of a warm baked freezer loaf. They need to use part of a French batard, and they should try fresh shrimp or add it at the last minute to their grits topping. I would go back if in the area, as it seems to be the only non chain, non Japanese steak house, and non pub restaurant.