“Best Steak in the Low Country”
Review of Oscar's Place

Oscar's Place
Ranked #5 of 269 Restaurants in Summerville
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2008

My wife and I moved to the Low Country almost two years ago and moved to the Summerville area. We both haved traveled the United States and overseas extensively. Oscars place has the best steak we both have ever had and when we take guest, they say the same thing. Tuesday nights the offer some of the best wings in the Charleston area that we have experienced. Highly recommend the dining experience.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 24, 2008

Used to be a favorite, but the last two times I've been there, the service has been surprisingly lousy. Maybe it's just a fluke, but I haven't wanted to test it.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 24, 2007

My goodness this restaurant is the perfect five out of five stars. That is all that I have to post. You MUST try Oscar's. From the wine, to the desserts, to the entrees, to the appetizers. You will not find anything else like this in the area!