“Absolutely Wonderful!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
South Carolina
“Absolutely Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The parking lot was packed tonight; always a good sign.
We had a $10 off coupon and we were delighted with the menu selections.
Had Shrimp Pasta and Cajun Chicken w/Pasta, plus rolls, a nice sized salad, and pie. Delicious. Rolls were fresh baked as were all their pies.
Our waitress, Lyndsey was superb; was taking care of one section alone(normally a two waitress job). Never lost her cool; was pleasant and accommodating. So, please manager of O'Charley's send her a perk for this review.
Over all a very pleasant and great dining experience.

• Visited August 2013

Summerville, South Carolina
“One of my favorite places to eat!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Really great selection, value, and quality. I love the salads, they are diverse and always cold and fresh and the rolls are to die for! They are always hot, soft, and buttery. I can devour the whole basket.

• Visited November 2012
Kihei, Hawaii
“Great food, great service, great value!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My son and I went to dinner at O'Charley's - Summerville. Neither of us had been there before and were more than surprised at how great everything was. We both ordered side salads and were amazed at how large they were and how fresh! The freshly baked rolls provided before dinner were out of this world. The only suggestion I have for them is how really super they would be if served with honey butter! My son ordered Louisiana Steak which was done to perfection and almost fork tender. I ordered the Cajun Chicken Pasta on the $9.99 menu. Absolutely great flavor and a huge portion-I brought home enough for a second dinner.
Our waiter Matt F. was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. It is nice to have waitstaff who are there if you need something but don't hover around your table making you feel rushed.
This O'Charley's location is a definite "keeper". The $9.99 menu should be tried by everyone. The choices and portions sizes are really a good value.

• Visited October 2012