“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The world is your oyster with choice on building your burger. Cooked perfectly. Attentive staff. It was a Friday night and started filling up but we did not stay for the entertainment. Seems like a fun place to relax and grab a bite. Casual.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This Grille is more a bar due to the noisy atmosphere, the TVs prominently displayed and the tight proximity of the bar and tables. The back room has some semblance of peaceful consumption and perhaps a more intimate imbibing. The food is nothing special and the drinks are okay a bit costly for the amount of liquid provided. NOT a family place but we are told they put out a terrific brunch on weekends.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Montreaux is a good local bar and restaurant. Not the best food, but decent with a variety. Last night, Monday, I enjoyed the World Cup Futbol tournament with the US playing. A lively crowd cheered them on while a nice jazz group played a bit.

It is a comfortable place, but can get noisey with the bar crowd on weekends. There is something going on there every night. Check the web site before you go, if you are concerned about the noise.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

One does not need meat every meal. Especially when the restaurant has a goats' cheese and spinach pie on the menu. The portion was just right, and the flavors were stupendous! Nice texture, not too tart, and everything in the pie was blended well. My friend had the fried flounder, and it was perfect. Lightly breaded, hot, and the spices were just right. We had an order of Belgian fries as an appetizer, and they were pretty good, but I can't figure out how they differ from regular fries, except for the size. Well done, though, and the dips they provide you with are perfect. All in all, this was a very nice experience. I managed to see the head chef and gave her (yes HER) a well deserved atta girl. Prices are reasonable, and they have a whole bunch of different drafts.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Not a fancy place... fun to listen to music. The restroom was not clean. This is important to me. If I am eating in a restaurant I would hope that I could use a restroom and wash my hands and not feel dirtier when I come out than when I went in. I love that they have live music and that is great! The drinks are reasonably priced and food is ok. If you are looking for Bar food then that's what you will get.