“Excellent as usual”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #25 of 269 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This location has some of the better food I have eaten at a Cracker Barrel. Convenient to our hotel. Staff was excellent. Can't go wrong eating here.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Can I just say I love this Cracker Barrel! I have been all over the US and I have stopped at many CB's, Believe me when I say they are NOT ALL THE SAME! This one is the best! Food is always hot, bathrooms always clean, wait staff always pleasant, counrty store always well stocked, and always a sales associate to help you. As I said, by far the best! If you have stayed away from Cracker barrels because of a bad experience, don't let that keep you from this one.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Cracker Barrel always has good food but there was something about this one that I liked a little better. Excellent service as well. While traveling I will stop here again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

If you like good home made country food you will love this place...Prices are inexpensive...If you have to wait or after your done eating they have a great country store filled with items from antiques to you name it they got it

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Every time I eat here it's always a wonderful meal. The waitresses make sure to keep my glass full of sweet tea. I love the hash brown casserole so much that I get it as one of my sides every time I eat here. I enjoy looking around the country store at the unique items they have placed around for sale.