“Upstairs at The Icehouse”

The Icehouse Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 267 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Upstairs at The Icehouse”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I are new to Summerville and have had several people suggest The Icehouse. The upstairs bar is by far one of the coolest bars I've ever seen. So much stuff to look at, but not in a tacky obnoxious way like Fridays or something. The daytime bartender Brittany is the sweetest nicest young lady. They have an incredible liqueur selection, and its said to be the largest selection in South Carolina. The prices are unbelievably low! We have been several time and ordered food on two occasions. I ordered wings once, and honestly I can say I've had better. but I also believe that everyone has a different opinion of what good wings are. On another occasion I ordered a veggie pita and it was INCREDIBLE, not sure what was used as a seasoning on the veggies but it was so delicious! We're sure to be regulars at this awesome little place!

• Visited June 2013

“Great food, Great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went out with our niece and nephew and had a great time here. Our waiter was on the ball, never missed a beat. Great place to hang out with friends and family. Locals recommended this place to us. Good value for the dollar. Delicious food and crafted beers.

• Visited June 2013
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant so much we decided to throw a going away party for our friends there. We booked the back room and had Amanda serving us. She handled all 18 of us with such ease! The food, atmosphere and staff are all amazing! Icehouse is definitely a little gem in Summerville!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Molly K
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We celebrated our anniversary at the Icehouse Restaurant. The food was fine, and the prices reasonable. The service was very good as well. With that said, the food was not spectacular. However, I went hungry and came away full so that is always the sign of a good meal. We had a spinach artichoke dip with chips. Be forewarned that these are not tortilla chips but potato chips.

• Visited December 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“A little salty for my taste”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great atmosphere, nice waitress. Appetizer of chips with Southwest meat on them were great. My pot roast sandwich was a little salty for my taste, but all else was good.

Visited December 2012