“Yummy!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The best Greek food
Reviewed December 7, 2011

My husband & I went here when it first opened. It was nice, but not spectacular. Wow, things have changed. I ordered the Lamb kebobs & they were delicious. We'll definately be back. Sure glad they got a liquor license. It's nice to be able to have a beer with dinner.

2  Thank Parker B

Reviewed April 16, 2011

Not what I am accustomed to in a small Greek restaurant. I would rather go eat fast food next time

1  Thank bigholmes
Reviewed March 12, 2011

This place has become 1 of my family's favorite places. We order take out at least once a week. Everything is tasty. My sons favorite is the seasoned french fries. I like the gyros best. It has become my family's take out place for family game night or movie night.

1  Thank EMS67
Reviewed November 24, 2010

We eat at Opa Cafe at least once a week. They make the best Gyros with homemade tzatziki. If you like Greek salads, well you will have to try the Greek salad with Gyro meat or Grilled chicken. The homemade Greek dressing is to die for. They also make the best mousaka, pastichio and leg of lamb with mouth watering Greek potatoes....Stop by and you will be glad that you did. I know we were.

3  Thank vagomou