“Nice people good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
SC
“Nice people good food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We have eaten there a couple of times and enjoyed it very much. It isn't a very large place but it is a perfect spot to get good Italian food in downtown Summerville. I recommend having dinner there and then going to get a glass of wine at Accent on Wine or vice versa. That would make a very nice date. If you are not a wine drinker then you can get a gelato at their little shop on the corner instead.

• Visited March 2014

Summerville
“Best Italian food!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This Italian food is the best I've ever had. It puts Carabas and Olive Garden to shame. The staff is wonderful. I have never been to a restaurant where the staff is such friendly as they are. All employees are true Italians. This is a must place to eat.

2 Thank Kinslee07
N. Charleston
“Terrific”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The atmosphere and food are excellent. This is the only place I've ever see that has a piano player. His name is Tony and he has some funny and interesting stories to tell.

• Visited October 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
“Don't recommend and owner is arrogant and rude”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I went here with another couple to celebrate their anniversary. Our friend ordered Veal Picatta but when food was brought out, he was given Veal Marsala. He told the waitress of the error and she took the food back to the kitchen. The owner came back out with the same plate and argued with our friend that this was the veal picatta, even when he pointed out that the plate had mushrooms and picatta does not have mushrooms. The owner became argumentative and treated our friend very rudely. We vowed never to return. Unfortunately, I can’t even recall the quality of the food I ordered because our meal was so soured by the treatment from the owner. Not a place I want to spend my hard earned money.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BuncoSouthCarolina
Summerville, South Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have never had a bad meal at Alessandra's. The pizza is VERY good. It's our "go to place" because we know we will enjoy the food and waitstaff.

• Visited April 2014